Participates in the creation of a quality product that meets all customer quality and production standards in a timely manner.
- Packs or processes parts as required by work order.
- Cleans, sorts, weighs, and packages parts.
- Sets up and operates machines in accordance with training/ procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Follows and comprehends department work instructions.
- Maintains acceptable attendance.
- Show continuous and satisfactory progress in work responsibilities as determined by supervisor.
- Maintains required records.
- Displays flexibility in working according to company’s needs (i.e. shifts, work areas, and work assignments)
- Must have demonstrated working knowledge of all production tasks and duties including operating the shipping dock.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED Equivalency or Equivalent Work Experience.
Ability to follow and comprehend work instructions. Basic reading and math skills. Leadership qualities. Basic computer skills. Mechanical aptitude
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. In the summer months – work environment is hot