Our Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance to our CEO, accounting support and excellent customer service in an efficient and professional manner.
- Welcome and greet office guests
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, other office-related events, and travel arrangements
- Administrative support for the CEO
- Process new employees’ keys and security codes
- Help prepare presentation materials
- Ensure office is kept clean and always organized
- Perform other miscellaneous office duties such as filing, data entry and mail distribution
- Assist Controller with account reconciliations as needed
- Applies cash receipts (lock box, live checks, credit card payments)
- Daily processing of accounts payable invoices for three-way matching into ERP system. Work with Purchasing and Accounting to resolve discrepancies as needed
- Sets up new customers with credit terms and processes vendor credit terms
- Process UPS labels
High school diploma – Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or certificate from a business college, preferred.
Minimum of 2-3 years of related administrative and accounting duties preferred.
Microsoft Office products. Excellent customer service and organizational skills. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain confidentiality.